I have a class of new bloggers who will be starting their own blogs soon, and I’ve posted some sample blogs for them.
I am no blog expert. I’ve not attracted thousands of followers nor been able to quit my day job or have a book/movie deal resulting from one of my blogs.
But, I’ve written a few hundred blog posts, and in the interest of maybe giving my new blog students some ideas, here, in no particular order, are some of my favorite posts:
- A good story helps. On my bike blog, I describe a near-death experience.
- A flat tire brings back memories of my father.
- The heat makes butterflies crazy.
- I don’t think I have a “thing” about death, but it’s a frequent blog topic.
- One of my first blog posts and, I think, one of my best.
- Another early one, just in time for store decorations.
- And a favorite that keeps popping up in odd ways due to GI Joe internet searches.
There you have it, my personal “best.” I didn’t review my blog archives very carefully and may have missed a post or two that should be here. Blog fans, any of my posts or posts from other blogs that are worth noting to give my students ideas?